Become a Champion
We were all created to be champions. A champion is someone who makes a plan and then works to achieve what they set out to do. In order to be a champion, we need to know what challenges we will face in our journey and what skills it takes to be one.
Believe in yourself (gain confidence)
- Realize that you CAN accomplish whatever you set your mind to.
- Don’t focus on the failures, focus on the victories.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Set short-term, achievable goals.
- Set long-term goals.
- Commit to achieving your goals no matter what.
Develop a strategy
- Decide how and when you will reach your goals.
- Figure out what steps need to be taken.
- Realize that you WILL need help from others.
Start working toward your goals
- Be persistent in your daily work towards your goals to form the right habits.
- Monitor and acknowledge your progress.
- Encourage yourself and others.
A champion is not just someone who wins a sports competition. A champion is someone who decides what they want to accomplish, how they will accomplish it, and never lets failure or mistakes stop them from succeeding. We all have a champion inside us; we just need to develop the right habits and take some risks.